Punches and dies are manufactured with state of art machines. The raw material used in the production of tablets is compressed by a pressure of several tons on a small area of a few square millimetres, to produce a visually perfect tablet. There fore the Tablet press tooling is required harder and smoother and good finish surface. Developed an advance technological system especially for manufacturing of precise, perfect and finished tablet tools.
RAW MATERIAL FOR MANUFACTURING DIE & PUNCHES.
- OHNS (T) Oil Hardened Non shrinking steel (Tungsten) – AISI 01
- HCHC – High carbon High chromium steel – AISI D3
- AISI 01 – OHNS (T) Oil Hardened Non-Shrinking Steel (Tungsten)
- AISI D3 – High Carbon High Chromium Tool Steel with High Wear Resistance
- AISI S7 – Shock Resistant Tool Steel
- AISI A2 – Tool Steel Is an Air Hardened, Cold Work Steel
- AISI 440 – High Carbon High Chromium Martensitic Stainless Steel
- Premium Steels – Product Based Solution
- Tooling size as per EURO, IPT Standards and Special tooling.
- Careful matching of material and hardness.
- Trouble free fitting and removal
- Manufactured to the smallest tolerances.
- High Precision finish.
Tabpack Pvt. Ltd. is a Pharma Machinery division of Royal Group of Company, Tab Pack is involved in the manufacturing of high-quality Tablet Press Machines, Tooling, and other accessories for the Pharmaceutical Industry. Royal group of company was stabilized in 2007 and having a presence in engineering products for the various industries, Royal Group is grown up very fast in compare top other industry due to commitment of dedicated employee and welfare scheme.